Monday, June 29, 2009

Meta moment for the day

If I may step back momentarily from the discussion of The House to address the medium in which the presentation is taking place: today, idly Googling (I don't Bing yet) for information on Marlin razor blades, I came across a post in medicinecabinets.blogmas.com, entitled, "The House: Medicine Cabinet." Let me quote you a paragraph:
...but upon inspection of the mansion of the tons, it appears that celebrity in reality liked Marlin blades. most of all They started making razor blades in 1936 and phased them finished Un bel di in the 50’s or 60’s (I’m not guaranteed from my ephemeral research). There is a child Gillette Blue Blade, with corner indents dating it to no earlier than 1933 (oh, Mr. Google, is there nothing you can’t demand that me?) most of all It has arrows printed on it indicating the captaincy it was to be inserted...
Sound familiar? Looking for information about something I posted about two days ago, I found a spaminated version of my own post, posted yesterday. I love this kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment